Portable Veterinary Monitor Mindray MEC-1200Vet
The MEC-1200Vet is a monitor for veterinary use with multi-parameters, having options that meet all needs in an animal hospital or veterinary clinic.
- TFT color display 8.4 “with 4 waveforms maximum.
- Among the parameters, including ECG / RESP, SpO2, NIBP, TEMP and pulse rate.
- Up to 72 hours of graphic and tabular trends of all parameters.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Optional recorder.
- ECG, RESP, NIBP, Mindray SpO2, TEMP and lead-acid battery.
- Thermal Printer (including 3 rolls of paper
Ultrasound Mindray DP-10VET
Digital imaging system diagnostic ultrasound.
Ergonomic design with a modern look.
- 12.1 inch LED Monitor. and tilt feature 30 degree.
- Silicon keyboard with a new style of backlight that provides fantastic operations.
- Magnetic design for easy closure.
- Light system for transportation.
Click to view detailed information.
- Fully digital technology.
- IP function (image processing) for fast image optimization.
- Gain compensation function of time (TGC) of 8 segments ensuring precise image control.
- A variety of transducers for abdominal, thoracic, cardiac, tendon, ophthalmic and small regions and explorations of the reproductive system of animals such as dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, etc.
- Quick Start of 20 seconds.
- User-defined keys for custom operations.
- The images or movies are saved on the local USB drive with a single keystroke.
- 12.1 inch LED Monitor
- Control Panel
- Carrying handle
- Indicators: Power / battery / standby / HDD status
- Input and Output Interfaces
- 2 ports USB
- 1 VGA output port
- 1 OUTPUT video
- 1 OUTPUT for video-S
- Package for measurement and calculation software
- DICOM 3.0: storage and printing images
- Water resistant Pedal
- Mobile cart: UMT-110
- Carrying bag
- Dust cover for keyboard
- Needle guide bracket